After making his presence felt in Tollywood with Ram Charan’s Racha and signing Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 in the past, director Sampath Nandi turned producer with Aadi’s experimental flick, Gaalipatam.
The film failed to rake in the moolah at the box-office. However, it didn’t deter Sampath’s enthusiasm. According to the latest reports, Sampath Nandi is all set to produce his second film on his Sampath Team Works banner. This yet-untitled film will feature young hero Santosh Sobhan, who turned hero with Thanu Nenu.
A debutant will direct this movie and Sampath himself has reportedly penned the film’s script. Meanwhile, Sampath is already working with Gopichand for his next directorial venture.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24