After making his presence felt in Tollywood with Ram Charan’s Racha and signing Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 in the past, director Sampath Nandi turned producer with Aadi’s experimental flick, Gaalipatam.
The film failed to rake in the moolah at the box-office. However, it didn’t deter Sampath’s enthusiasm. According to the latest reports, Sampath Nandi is all set to produce his second film on his Sampath Team Works banner. This yet-untitled film will feature young hero Santosh Sobhan, who turned hero with Thanu Nenu.
A debutant will direct this movie and Sampath himself has reportedly penned the film’s script. Meanwhile, Sampath is already working with Gopichand for his next directorial venture.
Articles that might interest you
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda