Established by the legendary producer Daggubati Ramanaidu in the year 1964, Suresh Productions continues to be one of the most reputed film production houses in the country. The banner’s latest presentation, a low budget indie film titled Care of Kancharapalem, is hitting theaters today.
In a recent promotional interview, Rana revealed Suresh Productions’ success mantra. “We are a disciplined company with strict rules that don’t differentiate between low budget or high budget movies. More than creativity, it’s giving discipline to creativity that has made us a reputed production house in Indian Cinema. We have lasted for nearly 54 years in the 105 years old Indian Cinema only because of our discipline,” said Rana.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release