Established by the legendary producer Daggubati Ramanaidu in the year 1964, Suresh Productions continues to be one of the most reputed film production houses in the country. The banner’s latest presentation, a low budget indie film titled Care of Kancharapalem, is hitting theaters today.
In a recent promotional interview, Rana revealed Suresh Productions’ success mantra. “We are a disciplined company with strict rules that don’t differentiate between low budget or high budget movies. More than creativity, it’s giving discipline to creativity that has made us a reputed production house in Indian Cinema. We have lasted for nearly 54 years in the 105 years old Indian Cinema only because of our discipline,” said Rana.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals