The much awaited ‘Dohchay’, which is Naga Chaitanya’s next project in the direction of Sudheer Varma, is nearing completion. The film’s patch work has been completed in Hyderabad and the unit will leave abroad tomorrow, to can a couple of songs. With this, the entire shooting part will come to an end. The film is an exciting crime caper in the action thriller genre.
In the film, Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a stylish thief who believes that the only way to counter crime is to commit it himself. Kriti Sanon will be seen as the film’s leading lady. The entire technical crew of the director’s debut hit ‘Swamy Ra Ra’, have been retained for ‘Dohchay’.
BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer and the makers are planning for a March end or early April release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet