‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna comes across as a very frank and outspoken person. He never minces words when asked about certain things. In an interview given to ‘Eenadu’ today, Nagarjuna made an interesting observation about our films.
“If a film flops, don’t blame viewers for it. More often than not, script issues and planning errors contribute to the failure. For example, let us say there is a song shoot tomorrow. The music director sends the song today. Where is the time for the choreographer to think and come up with creative steps? The hero and the heroine come to the sets in whatever costume they want. The colours will not be in sync with the theme of the set. How will it look good? There are so many factors that can go wrong. We need better co-ordination and better planning. The music director, director, lyric writer and choreographer must sit and talk things out during the scripting stage itself. That will clear up a lot of things”, he said.
Nagarjuna is getting ready to release ‘Bhai’ very soon. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes. Veerabhadram has directed this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL
- Yesteryear heroine joins Varun Tej’s boxing drama
- Sushanth signs a new endorsement deal
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?