‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna comes across as a very frank and outspoken person. He never minces words when asked about certain things. In an interview given to ‘Eenadu’ today, Nagarjuna made an interesting observation about our films.
“If a film flops, don’t blame viewers for it. More often than not, script issues and planning errors contribute to the failure. For example, let us say there is a song shoot tomorrow. The music director sends the song today. Where is the time for the choreographer to think and come up with creative steps? The hero and the heroine come to the sets in whatever costume they want. The colours will not be in sync with the theme of the set. How will it look good? There are so many factors that can go wrong. We need better co-ordination and better planning. The music director, director, lyric writer and choreographer must sit and talk things out during the scripting stage itself. That will clear up a lot of things”, he said.
Nagarjuna is getting ready to release ‘Bhai’ very soon. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes. Veerabhadram has directed this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood hero’s Tamil debut film gets an OTT release in Telugu
- Poll : Will KGF2 live up to the sky-high expectations?
- Film industry’s initiative to save young girls from fake casting calls
- Viral rumor on NTR’s next film put to rest
- Murugadoss to rope in this music director for his next?
- Samantha gets nostalgic about Oh! Baby