Star sons and daughters have a huge burden of carrying the lineage that has been set by their parents. One such star is Karthika, who is the daughter of yesteryear super star Raadha. Kartika made her foray into films with Naga Chaitanya’s Josh but could not make her presence felt in Telugu. She continued to do Tamil and Malayalam films and is having a bunch of releases there.
When asked about her star legacy, Kartika was quick to answer ” Mom is a far more bigger star than me. She was very famous and it is not fair to compare me with her. I would be happy if I achieve half of what my mom had done” Kartika was last seen in the super hit NTR starrer Dammu.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy