Star sons and daughters have a huge burden of carrying the lineage that has been set by their parents. One such star is Karthika, who is the daughter of yesteryear super star Raadha. Kartika made her foray into films with Naga Chaitanya’s Josh but could not make her presence felt in Telugu. She continued to do Tamil and Malayalam films and is having a bunch of releases there.
When asked about her star legacy, Kartika was quick to answer ” Mom is a far more bigger star than me. She was very famous and it is not fair to compare me with her. I would be happy if I achieve half of what my mom had done” Kartika was last seen in the super hit NTR starrer Dammu.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry