Young filmmaker Sujeeth is eagerly waiting for the release of his ambitious action thriller, Saaho. After being in the making for nearly 3 years, the film is finally hitting screens on August 30. The film is being made with a budget of nearly Rs 300 crores, making it one of the most expensive films in the country.
Sujeeth interacted with the media earlier today. He was asked if his vision and executive in Saaho will match the grandeur that’s usually seen in the movies of star South Indian directors Shankar and Rajamouli. To this, Sujeeth urged everyone to not compare him with Shankar and Rajamouli.
“I admire the way Shankar sir picturizes his songs lavishly. I also attempted something similar for a song in Saaho. But please do not compare me with their movies,” Sujeeth said. The young director is confident that Saaho will reach fans’ expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs