Popular music composer Devi Sri Prasad will be composing a special song for his guru and legendary musician, Late Mandolin Srinivas, on his first birth anniversary. Mandolin U Srinivas left the musical world in utter shock and breathed his last in September 2014, when he was just 45 years old.
Devi Sri Prasad, who was trained under the Mandolin maestro, will be performing his song live at a special event titled ‘GREAT MANdolin’ on 28th February in Chennai. Apart from DSP, eminent musical exponents like Ustad Zakir Hussain, Vikku Vinayakaram, Hariharan, Shankar Mahadevan etc will also be performing live to pay homage to the departed legend.The event will also be graced by actor Kamal Haasan and Music Maestro Ilayaraja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today