Music director Devi Sri Prasad is all set to head to the US and Canada to enthrall his fans abroad. Starting from July, DSP will be performing at several concerts in various cities across these two countries and he’ll wrap up the tour in August. Although music directors travelling abroad to perform isn’t a new phenomenon, this is the first time in recent few years that a top music director from Telugu will be spending so much time abroad among his fans.
The dates of DSP’s upcoming tour will be announced soon. He has a reputation for setting the stage on fire even if it’s an audio launch. No wonder, DSP is extremely excited about performing live in front of huge crowds.
Meanwhile, the ace music director is busy scoring music for a string of films in Telugu and Tamil. Some of his future projects including Gabbar Singh 2, untitled Trivikram-Allu Arjun’s film and Mahesh Babu’s next film in Koratala Siva’s direction.
- This Bollywood star would love to be part of Rajamouli’s RRR
- Samantha’s much awaited film gets a release date
- Press Note : “NTR Mahanayakudu Grand Premiers Today”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Press Note : “All set for Mithai USA premiers on Feb 21st..!!”