Music director Devi Sri Prasad is all set to make a huge splash this weekend. In a span of two days, the first glimpse of Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu and a teaser of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam are going to be unveiled. And DSP has scored music for both the film.
It’s a widely known fact that some of DSP’s biggest hits have been with Sukumar, and all eyes are on their combination, once again, after films like 1-Nenokkadine and Nannaku Prematho. With Rangasthalam becoming one of the most talked about films in recent times, it’ll be interesting to see how DSP has captured the vibe of the 80s. On the other hand, expectations are sky high on Mahesh Babu-Koratala Siva’s Bharat Ane Nenu, which is a political drama.
Talking about the two projects, DSP tweeted, “Tomorrow (24thJAN) #RANGASTHALAM TEASER !! and 26thJAN #SSMB24 FIRST OATH !! Wooohooo !!! 2 totally different kind of films!! Enjoying n Loving working on both !! 😁😁🎹🎹🎵🎵🙏🏻🙏🏻 You will all love them too 🎹🎻🎥🎥.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar