It is a known fact that Rashmika is doing the female lead in Allu Arjun’s new film Pushpa. The film will go on floors in the month of July and Rashmika will be seen as a Chittor based girl.
It is a known fact that Rashmika has started dubbing for her own these days but for Pushpa things are quite different as she needs to get the Chittor diction and slang right which is no joke.
As Rashmika is playing a really challenging role, she is tensed that her dubbing needs to get right otherwise Sukumar will change her voice and will bring in dubbing artists instead. Let’s see how she goes about it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?