Mollywood star hero Dulquer Salmaan, who impressed everyone with his performance in Mahanati, is now coming to entertain audiences again with his terrific acting skills in Sita Ramam. Mrunal Thakur is the lead actress in this period romantic drama.
The latest news is that Dulquer Salmaan and Mrunal Thakur will be meeting fans today in Hyderabad. The pair will come to Mallareddy Women’s College at 3 PM to interact with the students. Kaanunna Kalyanam, the third song from the movie will also be released there in the college.
Legendary lyricist Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry (late) penned the lyrics of this melody. Anurag Kulkarni and Sinduri S crooned the track, composed by Vishal Chandrashekhar.
Rashmika Mandanna, Sumanth, Gautam Menon, Prakash Raj and others are also a part of Sita Ramam, produced by Swapna Cinema. The movie will be out in theaters on August 5, 2022, in Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay reveals what he would do if he meets Samantha
- Interview : Nithiin – Macherla Niyojakavargam appeals to all sections of the audience
- Huge promotional campaign planned for Liger
- Liger actress to join the sets of Rajini’s Jailer tomorrow?
- Singer Armaan Malik says this film made him speechless
- Star actress continues shooting despite having dengue