After carving a niche for himself in South Indian cinema, Dulquer Salman is all set to make a big splash in Bollywood this year. The actor is going to make his debut in Hindi with a romantic comedy, Karwaan, which is slated for release on August 3.
The film, starring Dulquer, Irrfan, and Mithila, has been directed by Akarsh Khurana. As soon as the trailer was unveiled earlier today, Dulquer was flooded with compliments from the film fraternity and fans alike, and the actor is winning hearts for his near perfect dialogue delivery in Hindi. Several Bollywood actors welcomed Dulquer to Hindi cinema, and it certainly looks like Bollywood has already warmed up to him even before he makes his debut.
Karwaan narrates the story of three people who end up going on an unusual road trip, along with two dead bodies. It was also one of the last films that Irrfan had shot for before he took a break from his work due to his illness.
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost