Akhil Akkineni 3rd film is currently underway in England. Tholi Prema director Venky Atluri is directing the movie and BVSN Prasad is producing it. Savyasachi girl Niddhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady.
As per the latest reports, Dutch actress Farah Karimaee, who was last seen as a Greek Princess in Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni, will be sizzling in a special number in Akhil3. Apparently, director Venky wanted an actress who is good in dancing and someone Telugu audiences haven’t seen much, and finally zeroed in on Farah Karimaee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?
- Raashi Khanna joins Andhadhun remake
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar