Actress Lavanya Tripathi spent some time with students today, as part of an event organized by a multinational company. At the event, Lavanya met and interacted with underprivileged children and encouraged them to study well.
“Education comes first. All else comes next. Only when you have a good education can you think of other things”, she said while speaking at the event. Lavanya spent quality time with the kids, who were overjoyed to meet her.
Lavanya is going to be seen as the lead actress in Varun Tej’s ‘Mister’, which is all set to go on to the sets soon.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan