Actress Lavanya Tripathi spent some time with students today, as part of an event organized by a multinational company. At the event, Lavanya met and interacted with underprivileged children and encouraged them to study well.
“Education comes first. All else comes next. Only when you have a good education can you think of other things”, she said while speaking at the event. Lavanya spent quality time with the kids, who were overjoyed to meet her.
Lavanya is going to be seen as the lead actress in Varun Tej’s ‘Mister’, which is all set to go on to the sets soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Budget issues force Vishal to direct his next
- High on the success of Bheeshma, Nithin launches his next
- Will Mahesh say yes to Koratala Siva?
- Nani’s new film gets an interesting title?
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a release date