Young actor Vishwak Sen’s upcoming film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, is hitting screens on June 29. Meanwhile, Vishwak has already begun shooting for his next film, an official remake of the cult Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries.
Interestingly, apart from playing one of the main leads, Vishwak is also directing the movie. This marks the young actor’s directorial debut. The Telugu remake is set in Falaknuma and Lal Darwaja in Hyderabad’s old city. Vishwak himself is producing the movie under Vanmaye Creations banner.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy