Young actor Vishwak Sen’s upcoming film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, is hitting screens on June 29. Meanwhile, Vishwak has already begun shooting for his next film, an official remake of the cult Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries.
Interestingly, apart from playing one of the main leads, Vishwak is also directing the movie. This marks the young actor’s directorial debut. The Telugu remake is set in Falaknuma and Lal Darwaja in Hyderabad’s old city. Vishwak himself is producing the movie under Vanmaye Creations banner.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals