Young actor Vishwak Sen’s upcoming film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, is hitting screens on June 29. Meanwhile, Vishwak has already begun shooting for his next film, an official remake of the cult Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries.
Interestingly, apart from playing one of the main leads, Vishwak is also directing the movie. This marks the young actor’s directorial debut. The Telugu remake is set in Falaknuma and Lal Darwaja in Hyderabad’s old city. Vishwak himself is producing the movie under Vanmaye Creations banner.
- Nani responds to Mega fans’ trolling over Gang Leader title
- Anushka to replace Nayan in legendary director’s next?
- Ravi Teja putting on weight for Disco Raja
- Harish Shankar has a big task ahead
- Who will play KCR in RGV film?
- Rocking climax to be the highlight of Kanchana 3