Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, the latest youthful entertainer from Tharun Bhascker and Suresh Babu, released yesterday to decent reviews. The film’s day one collections in the US and twin Telugu states are encouraging. Lead cast’s performances and fun quotient throughout are the major highlights in the movie.
Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi collected $98,136 from 123 locations from Thursday premieres across the US. On Friday, the film collected another $81,127 from 122 locations, taking the overall day one total to $179,263. While the just released Bollywood biggie, Sanju, may show some impact on ENE’s collections in the US, the film may have a steady run in the twin Telugu states over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane