Srinivas and Reshma, who impressed the audience in Ee Rojullo, is teaming up again for a new film. Sapan is going to direct this untitled film and Rana is producing the film under Kali Creations banner. The film was formally launched earlier today in Ramanaidu Studios. “Sapan narrated me the story on the day of Ee Rojullo’s release and by the end of that day, I signed the film,” Sreenivas said. The film is being touted as a romantic entertainer and the regular shooting will commence from June 7. Agastya is composing the music.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry