Now that the second wave is in full swing, so many films have been postponed to further dates. Ek Mini Katha is a film that caught the imagination of many with its unique concept.
The film which was supposed to be out in April has now been postponed. The update is that it is going the OTT way soon. The gossip is also that the makers sold the film for a whopping 9 crores.
This is solid money and will bring good money to the makers, UV Concepts, as they have not spent much on the film. Santosh Shoban plays the main lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Sudheer Babu’s AAGMC is streaming on this platform now
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release