Now that the second wave is in full swing, so many films have been postponed to further dates. Ek Mini Katha is a film that caught the imagination of many with its unique concept.
The film which was supposed to be out in April has now been postponed. The update is that it is going the OTT way soon. The gossip is also that the makers sold the film for a whopping 9 crores.
This is solid money and will bring good money to the makers, UV Concepts, as they have not spent much on the film. Santosh Shoban plays the main lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush director floored by Prabhas’ humble nature
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad