Following the grand success of his latest romantic family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, Naga Chaitanya is busy with NC14. This film, touted to be a romantic thriller, is being shot in several serene locales in Araku.
According to the latest reports, this film will also feature an emotional family drama between Chay’s character and his parents. Rao Ramesh and Revathi are essaying the roles of Chay’s parents and they are shooting in Araku at the moment.
This as-yet-untitled movie is being directed by debutant Krishna Marimuthu and produced by Sai Korrapati. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?