Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is nearing completion. The entire shooting formalities will be concluded by February end or early March. Mahesh will be seen as a university student and a New York-based businessman in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s story has all the right ingredients of entertainment and social consciousness. Especially, a major part of the second half will be quite emotional and the climax episodes will be the main highlight and they will make audiences leave theaters with a heavy heart.
Maharshi is slated to hit screens on April 25. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh plays the role of Mahesh’s friend. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment