Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is nearing completion. The entire shooting formalities will be concluded by February end or early March. Mahesh will be seen as a university student and a New York-based businessman in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s story has all the right ingredients of entertainment and social consciousness. Especially, a major part of the second half will be quite emotional and the climax episodes will be the main highlight and they will make audiences leave theaters with a heavy heart.
Maharshi is slated to hit screens on April 25. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh plays the role of Mahesh’s friend. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the latest update on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Godfather
- Karthikeya 2’s latest AP & TS collections are extraordinary
- Anand Deverakonda’s Highway trailer promises an engrossing thriller
- Independence Day collections of Sita Ramam, Bimbisara and Karthikeya 2 in Nizam
- Karthikeya 2 attains breakeven in many areas in Telugu states
- Koffee with Karan: Siddharth Malhotra and Vicky Kaushal’s episode promo gets Punjabified