The film unit of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta is going to return to India on November 7. Few weeks ago, the film was shot in Geneva, Switzerland. After that the film was shot in France. An action sequence is being shot in Ram under the guidance of Peter Heins. Sources say that this fight sequence will be wrapped up on November 6 and the film unit will return on the next day. Tamannaah has already come back from France couple of days ago. A Karunakaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing it. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin