The film unit of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta is going to return to India on November 7. Few weeks ago, the film was shot in Geneva, Switzerland. After that the film was shot in France. An action sequence is being shot in Ram under the guidance of Peter Heins. Sources say that this fight sequence will be wrapped up on November 6 and the film unit will return on the next day. Tamannaah has already come back from France couple of days ago. A Karunakaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing it. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well