Speaking at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event that concluded in Vizag last night, Mega Powerstar Ram Charan was all praises for the film’s director Sukumar. Ram Charan said that a year ago Sukumar had introduced a new Charan to him and that he is quite enjoying his Chitti Babu character.
Charan went on to say that it has been quite tough for him to come out of his character after Rangasthalam’s shoot was wrapped up. Recollecting the 50 odd days he had spent in the Godavari region, the Mega hero said that Rangasthalam’s shoot took him back to his childhood as he never had the opportunity to visit a village since his childhood.
Charan then thanked the entire cast and crew of Rangasthalam and his fans who thronged the event from Vizag and other surrounding areas. Rangasthalam is hitting the screens on March 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages