Hero Kalyanram’s latest family entertainer, Entha Manchivaadavuraa, released on Jan 15 and received a mixed response from critics and fans. However, despite the underwhelming word of mouth, the film had a decent outing during the Sankranthi festive days.
The makers interacted with the media recently. Speaking on this occasion, Kalyanram said that he had arranged a special screening of Entha Manchivaadavuraa for his family members. “My family unanimously said that Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career,” Kalyanram said.
Entha Manchivaadavuraa has Mehreen Pirzada as the female lead. Sathish Vegesna is the director of this emotional family entertainer produced under Sridevi Movies and Aditya Music banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues