Speaking at the pre-release event of his Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, hero Ram Charan is all praise for his director Boyapati Srinu. Charan said that each and every hero must act under Boyapati Srinu’s direction at least once. “You get a huge kick while working with him,” said Charan, imitating his uncle Pawan Kalyan’s famous dialogue from Atharintiki Dharedhi.
Charan also said that Boyapati Srinu has worked on Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s script for nearly 4 years and that it’s turned out to be quite well in the end. Also, Charan said that Boyapati Srinu’s set was the most sincere set he has seen in his career so far.
Produced by DVV Danayya and also starring Kiara Advani, Vivek Oberoi, Prasanth and Sneha in key roles, Vinaya Vidheya Rama is slated for release on January 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?