The second season of Bigg Boss Telugu version is all set to kickstart from June 10, and there is a lot of excitement about who the contestants are going to be this time. The previous season, hosted by NTR, was a huge success and it propelled Star Maa to the pole position in the market.
While Nani is all set to take over as a host, there are quite a few names of celebrities, who are likely to be part of the show, that are doing the rounds now. Buzz is that Tanish, Tejaswi, Babu Gogineni, and Deepthi Nallamothu could be part of the show; however, the final list of celebrities will be known only after the first episode goes on air.
Meanwhile, Sri Reddy, who was expecting a call from Bigg Boss team, revealed that she hasn’t been invited to be part of the show. With the second season, which will unfold in a specially erected set in Hyderabad, spanning 100 days, it remains be seen if it manages to achieve the hype and popularity that the first season of Bigg Boss enjoyed last year.
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019