Mega fans have been eagerly waiting for Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film’s team is busy canning some high-octane action sequences in the ongoing schedule that will last for 40 days.
Now, the latest exciting buzz on this highly-anticipated magnum opus is that the film’s first look will be out on August 22, on the occasion of Chiru’s birthday. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the team makes an official announcement.
Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa and Ram Charan is bankrolling the project with a whopping budget of 200 crores. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayantara, Sudeep, Jagapathi Babu, Vijay Sethupathi and Tamannaah essay crucial roles in the movie.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film