Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi have teamed up for the first time for a romantic drama. The film, tentatively titled Love Story, is being directed by Sekhar Kammula. The film is set in Telangana backdrop and both Chay and Sai Pallavi will be speaking authentic Telangana language.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the title and the first look poster of this much-awaited film will be out on the occasion of Sankranthi festival. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Noted Nizam distributor Narayan Das Narang is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans