Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi have teamed up for the first time for a romantic drama. The film, tentatively titled Love Story, is being directed by Sekhar Kammula. The film is set in Telangana backdrop and both Chay and Sai Pallavi will be speaking authentic Telangana language.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the title and the first look poster of this much-awaited film will be out on the occasion of Sankranthi festival. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Noted Nizam distributor Narayan Das Narang is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs