Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi have teamed up for the first time for a romantic drama. The film, tentatively titled Love Story, is being directed by Sekhar Kammula. The film is set in Telangana backdrop and both Chay and Sai Pallavi will be speaking authentic Telangana language.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the title and the first look poster of this much-awaited film will be out on the occasion of Sankranthi festival. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Noted Nizam distributor Narayan Das Narang is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?
- Poll : Which of these first looks impressed you the most?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi appreciates Sankranthi hit
- Sonu Sood does it again – Starts ambulance service