From the past few days, we had been continuously bringing you exclusive updates on the special ‘Memu Saitham’ telethon that has been planned by the Telugu Film Industry on the 30th of this month. According to the latest update, a team of industry big wigs like Allu Aravind, Suresh Babu and few others are visiting Chennai today. This team will personally meet the likes of Rajnikanth, Kamal Haasan, Suriya and A R Rahman and invite them to participate in the Memu Saitham event.
The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industry are set to grace this event. Special skits, dance programs and a lavish dinner with stars have also been planned for this mega telethon and all the funds raised from this event will go to the Hudhud cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?