From the past few days, we had been continuously bringing you exclusive updates on the special ‘Memu Saitham’ telethon that has been planned by the Telugu Film Industry on the 30th of this month. According to the latest update, a team of industry big wigs like Allu Aravind, Suresh Babu and few others are visiting Chennai today. This team will personally meet the likes of Rajnikanth, Kamal Haasan, Suriya and A R Rahman and invite them to participate in the Memu Saitham event.
The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industry are set to grace this event. Special skits, dance programs and a lavish dinner with stars have also been planned for this mega telethon and all the funds raised from this event will go to the Hudhud cyclone victims.
- Chiranjeevi, Rajamouli laud Geetha Govindam
- Sunil’s blink and miss appearance in Aravinda Sametha teaser
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Vijay Deverakonda thanks three directors for unleashing his mania
- Aravinda Sametha’s teaser trends within no time