Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s bilingual film with director Radha Mohan, titled ‘Gouravam’, is supposed to be formally launched on Feb 25th. But the latest news being heard in movie circles is that this project may not take off now. Apparently, Naga Chaitanya wants to score a few hits with commercial masala entertainers before attempting such urban love stories. Nagarjuna was supposed to produce the movie himself.
Radha Mohan is known for his sensible portrayal of human emotions but his films tend to do well only in A centers, with little or no appeal in C centers. That is perhaps the reason why this decision has been taken. An official confirmation in this regard is expected soon.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again