Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s bilingual film with director Radha Mohan, titled ‘Gouravam’, is supposed to be formally launched on Feb 25th. But the latest news being heard in movie circles is that this project may not take off now. Apparently, Naga Chaitanya wants to score a few hits with commercial masala entertainers before attempting such urban love stories. Nagarjuna was supposed to produce the movie himself.
Radha Mohan is known for his sensible portrayal of human emotions but his films tend to do well only in A centers, with little or no appeal in C centers. That is perhaps the reason why this decision has been taken. An official confirmation in this regard is expected soon.
- Top producers launch Allu Sirish’s ABCD
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film
- Decent deal for Lakshmi Manchu’s Wife of Ram’s Hindi satellite rights
- Aravindha Sametha’s dubbing formalities underway
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-06-2018