Nagarjuna and Nani are currently working on a multi-starrer. Rashmika Mandanna and Akanksha Singh are the film’s leading ladies. The film’s next schedule will kick-start from May 2 with Nani’s scenes and Nag will join the sets from May 10.
As per the latest updates, the makers are erecting a huge colony set for the upcoming schedule. Apparently, more than Rs 1 crore is being spent on the set and a team of decorators has been working on it for the last couple of months.
- Sundeep Kishan’s debut production enters last schedule
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?