After experimenting with a romantic drama in the form of Naa Nuvve recently, Nandamuri Kalyanram has shifted his focus to his ongoing action thriller. Popular cinematographer KV Guhan is directing the movie.
This as-yet-untitled thriller is being shot in and around Hyderabad for the last few days. A majority of the latest schedule is being shot during the nights. The schedule will last for another week. Kalyanram will be sporting a stylish new look in the film and Bollywood celeb stylist Hakim Aalim has designed the actor’s look.
Nivetha Thomas and Shalini Pandey are the film’s leading ladies. East Coast Productions banner is bankrolling the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)