F3, the much-awaited family entertainer featuring Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen Kaur in lead roles, was initially scheduled for a Sankranthi, 2022 release. However, with big budget entertainers like RRR (Jan 7), Bheemla Nayak (Jan 12), Sarkaru Vaari Paata (Jan 13) and Radhe Shyam (Jan 14) confirmed for a Sankranthi release, F3 had to be postponed to a later date.
The makers of F3 have just announced that the film will be hitting the big screens on February 25. The film xs first installment, F2, was a smash hit at the box-office and naturally, expectations on F3 are quite high among fans and trade circles. The film’s shoot is nearing completion.
F3 also features Sonal Chauhan and Sunil in lead roles. The film is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Shirish under Dil Raju’s presentation. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow