Ever since a media house kick-started a false propaganda about the East Godavari distribution rights of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni since yesterday, several other media houses too have joined the bandwagon and reported that NBK100’s East Godavari rights were snapped by Vintage Films for Rs. 2.50 crores.
The said website went on to state that yet another crazy project’s East Godavari rights were sold for an even higher amount than Balayya’s film, there by sheepishly hinting that Gautamiputra Satakarni’s pre-release buzz is lying low.
Strongly condemning this nonsensical and false propaganda, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s team clarified that the film’s business has not even started despite getting fancy offers from all areas. Perhaps, this should silence all the backbiters at once.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films