Shooting of the most eagerly anticipated multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is currently underway in Tamil Nadu and a family song is being shot on Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha,Prakash Raj and Jayasudha. ‘Aaru adugula andagadu vasthade’ is said to be the song.
The current schedule will continue till March 3rd and the production team will then return to Hyderabad. Srikanth Addala is the director of this family drama and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie is being heralded as a landmark moment in the industry as its success has the potential to spawn many more proper multi-starrers with the biggest Telugu stars. Micky J Meyer is scoring the music for this movie.
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day