Shooting of the most eagerly anticipated multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is currently underway in Tamil Nadu and a family song is being shot on Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha,Prakash Raj and Jayasudha. ‘Aaru adugula andagadu vasthade’ is said to be the song.
The current schedule will continue till March 3rd and the production team will then return to Hyderabad. Srikanth Addala is the director of this family drama and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie is being heralded as a landmark moment in the industry as its success has the potential to spawn many more proper multi-starrers with the biggest Telugu stars. Micky J Meyer is scoring the music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones