Often, hardcore fans take to extreme ways to display their love and affection for their favorite movie stars. In one such incident, a deceased female fan named Nishi Harishchandra Tripathi, had written a will in which she had bequeathed all her money and other valuable property to her favorite Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt.
Nishi was a resident of Malabar Hill in Mumbai. She lived with her mother until she passed away on January 15 after battling a terminal disease. Before her death, she reportedly willed all the savings in her bank account, locker and several other valuables to Sanjay Dutt and nominated Dutt as the inheritor of her wealth and sent official letters to her bank, mentioning Sanjay Dutt’s address on the documents.
Stunned by his fan’s unexpected gesture after being informed by the police, Sanjay immediately initiated the proceedings through his legal representative and wrote to Nishi’s bank manager, stating that all the money should go back to Nishi’s family.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli