In yet another crazy display of admiration, Akash Tripathi, a die-hard fan of actress Rashmika Mandanna, travelled 900 Kms during the lockdown and curfew to meet the actress. Apparently, Akash travelled all the way from Telangana to Rashmika’s hometown Virajpet, Kodagu in Karnataka.
Akash has been a huge fan of Rashmika and it has been his dream to meet her at least once. He Googled up Rashmika’s address and set out on a journey to fulfill his dream when the entire country was under lockdown. He took a train to Mysore and then reached Muggula near Virajpet in an auto rickshaw.
However, Akash couldn’t find Rashmika’s house and he started asking the bystanders for directions. People got suspicious of his activity and alerted the police. The cops convinced Akash that Rashmika was not in her home and that she was in Mumbai for Mission Majnu’s shoot. Poor Akash had to return to Telangana without meeting his favourite actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Actor Nassar gets injured while shooting
- Ram Charan’s heartwarming wishes for his director
- These three new faces to be a part of Bigg Boss 6
- Baahubali writer’s prestigious film announced
- Meere Herolaa from Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali is fun