Superstar Mahesh Babu is grace personified. One of the most handsome stars in the Telugu film industry, Mahesh Babu is known for his simple yet charming avatars on screen. All the different costumes and getups he tried out in all his films have been well received by his fans. However, it is his latest one, which Mahesh calls a ‘lighter moment in Srimanthudu’ that has become a show stealer.
This morning, Mahesh tweeted one of the stills from Srimanthudu, in which he was seen wearing a lungi. It is not often that Mahesh appears in such casual costumes and that too in a village backdrop. The still quickly caught everyone’s attention and fans can’t cease to be amused. Already, the enthusiasm among Superstar fans has reached its pinnacle and this only adds to the ever growing euphoria.
Srimanthudu is all set to release big in Telugu and Tamil on 7th August.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style