Superstar Mahesh Babu is grace personified. One of the most handsome stars in the Telugu film industry, Mahesh Babu is known for his simple yet charming avatars on screen. All the different costumes and getups he tried out in all his films have been well received by his fans. However, it is his latest one, which Mahesh calls a ‘lighter moment in Srimanthudu’ that has become a show stealer.
This morning, Mahesh tweeted one of the stills from Srimanthudu, in which he was seen wearing a lungi. It is not often that Mahesh appears in such casual costumes and that too in a village backdrop. The still quickly caught everyone’s attention and fans can’t cease to be amused. Already, the enthusiasm among Superstar fans has reached its pinnacle and this only adds to the ever growing euphoria.
Srimanthudu is all set to release big in Telugu and Tamil on 7th August.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next