Today has been a bad day in the history of Telugu film Industry thanks to the illegal piracy of yet to be released movie Attarintiki Daredi. Apparently pirated cds of 90 mins of the movie were floating in the some parts of Krishna District and Karnataka State and video links were posted online.
However today a myth has been busted. Most of the people believe that fans of heroes will fight a cause only for their hero. However today fans of every hero in Tollywood stood united and have helped the police and film chamber in reducing the damage done by piracy. There were hundreds of tweets reporting the links to the pirated version from several fans of other heroes. Also most of non Pawan Kalyan fans have voluntarily raided video shops and helped to seize the cds.
It has become evident that if at all there is a crisis in the industry fans all get united and fight for a cause irrespective of their hero’s involvement which is a commendable effort. Let’s hope the fans continue to support each other in a similar way and curb this evil practice of piracy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa