Hero Ram celebrated his birthday yesterday and his fans celebrated it on a massive scale on the popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter. Fans tweeted the hashtag #HappyBirthdayRapo a record 646.3K times with a reach of over 200 millions in 24 hours and created a phenomenal record amongst all other tier 2 heroes.
The craze is such that the hashtag #HappyBirthdayRapo also trended worldwide for 5 hours and for 18 hours in India. Deeply touched by his crazy fans’ relentless efforts, Ram assured them that he will return double their love in the form of a huge blockbuster with his next film, Red.
Meanwhile, the Dinchak song that was launched on Ram’s birthday has been getting a decent response from Ram’s fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?