The final schedule for the Hindi remake of Nani’s Jersey kick-started last week at Chandigarh. Meanwhile, the latest news is that considering the farmers’ protests in Haryana and Punjab, the makers have shifted the shooting location.
Reportedly, the team landed in Dehradun on Monday for filming the rest of the portions. Sources reveal that the film’s entire shooting will be wrapped up by this weekend.
Starring Shahid Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur, and Pankaj Kapur in prominent roles, the film has been titled Jersey in Hindi as well. Top producers, Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are bankrolling the film. Gowtam Tinnanuri, who directed the original version is helming the remake version too.
Articles that might interest you:
- 7 small movies to clash this Friday
- Star heroes say no to the talented director
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?
- Prabhas to kick-start Salaar with a massive fight in a coal mine