The final schedule for the Hindi remake of Nani’s Jersey kick-started last week at Chandigarh. Meanwhile, the latest news is that considering the farmers’ protests in Haryana and Punjab, the makers have shifted the shooting location.
Reportedly, the team landed in Dehradun on Monday for filming the rest of the portions. Sources reveal that the film’s entire shooting will be wrapped up by this weekend.
Starring Shahid Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur, and Pankaj Kapur in prominent roles, the film has been titled Jersey in Hindi as well. Top producers, Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are bankrolling the film. Gowtam Tinnanuri, who directed the original version is helming the remake version too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?