The final schedule for the Hindi remake of Nani’s Jersey kick-started last week at Chandigarh. Meanwhile, the latest news is that considering the farmers’ protests in Haryana and Punjab, the makers have shifted the shooting location.
Reportedly, the team landed in Dehradun on Monday for filming the rest of the portions. Sources reveal that the film’s entire shooting will be wrapped up by this weekend.
Starring Shahid Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur, and Pankaj Kapur in prominent roles, the film has been titled Jersey in Hindi as well. Top producers, Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are bankrolling the film. Gowtam Tinnanuri, who directed the original version is helming the remake version too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?