After a series of Tollywood biggies, it’s now Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja’s turn to hire Hollywood technicians to conceive breathtaking action sequences. Team Disco Raja will be flying to the picturesque European country of Iceland on September 17 for a crucial action-packed schedule.
Apparently, Disco Raja’s makers are going to shell out a whopping Rs 5 crores on just a 4 minute spectacular action sequences which will be executed by Hollywood stunt co-ordinator Lee of Furious 7 (Fast and Furious franchise) fame and his team.
Also, Disco Raja’s makers are spending a bomb on high-level VFX which will play a crucial role in the film’s narrative. Popular Tamil actor Bobby Simha, Payal Rajput, Tanya Hope and Nabha Natesh play key roles in the movie. This VI Anand directorial is being bankrolled by Ram Talluri. The film hit screens on December 20.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- C Kalyan responds to Balayya’s comments on industry’s meet with KCR