The preproduction work for the much awaited NTR-Sukumar film is goingon at brisk pace. The film was launched officially in December and the regular shoot will start soon in this month. In an interview given toa Telugu news daily on the eve of his birthday, Sukumar said that the film is high on father and son sentiment.
This is indeed an interesting move by the actor-director combo. NTR has immense following among the family audiences and Sukumar will be treading a new path exploring family sentiment for the first time in his career. Sukumar also said that the team is considering Rakul Preet Singh as the female lead. However, the search is on for the actor who will be playing the father’s role. Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music and BVSN Prasad produces the film.
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director