Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, is continuing its dream run in North America. The film has collected $1.74 million until 5 pm on Tuesday and is inching towards the coveted $2 million milestone.
Fidaa is currently at the 9th spot in Tollywood’s all-time highest grossing movies in overseas. Thanks to the upcoming AT & T 1+1 offer, Fidaa is expected to enter the $2 million club before the new releases that are hitting the screens on August 11. Directed by Shekar Kammula, Fidaa was produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Mani Sharma’s surprising remarks about Acharya’s background score
- Aakasam gets its OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda in star hero’s next – Here’s the clarity
- 50-year-old hottie in no mood to slow down
- Ram Pothineni shows his power yet again