Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, is continuing its dream run in North America. The film has collected $1.74 million until 5 pm on Tuesday and is inching towards the coveted $2 million milestone.
Fidaa is currently at the 9th spot in Tollywood’s all-time highest grossing movies in overseas. Thanks to the upcoming AT & T 1+1 offer, Fidaa is expected to enter the $2 million club before the new releases that are hitting the screens on August 11. Directed by Shekar Kammula, Fidaa was produced by Dil Raju.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script