Krack has become a blockbuster hit and made its digital premiere on AHA today. The director, Gopichand Malineni was lauded for his efforts in the film and the way he showcased Ravi Teja in a mass avatar.
But things are not well professionally for Gopichand Malineni as he is yet to get his pending due from the producer Tagore Madhu. The news is that Gopichand is yet to get close to 30 lakhs which was supposed to be honored post the film’s release.
But as Tagore Madhu has not paid him back, Gopichand has approached the producer’s council today. We need to see where these issues will go in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album