Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram and Gautham Menon’s ongoing spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram, is currently underway in Slovenia. The movie’s unit is shooting an action-packed fight sequence.
As per the latest updates, this ambitious fight sequence is being shot in four different countries. Apparently, the team will shoot the fight sequence over 22 days in Slovenia, Bulgaria, Turkey and Abu Dhabi, making it a never before feat for an Indian film.
Dhruva Natchathiram stars Telugu beauties Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh as the female leads. Harris Jayaraj is composing music and Gautham Menon himself is producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?