From RGV to Farhan Akhtar, several leading celebrities across India have slammed TV channels for sensationalising details that were, reportedly, shared by Dubai police officials about Sridevi’s death. While the investigation is still on, reports suggest that she died due to accidental drowning in a bathtub.
As soon as the news broke, it spread like wild fire and several TV channels began airing visuals with a speculative representation of how she might have passed away. Few channels even called panelists to the studio to discuss this incident. Many felt that this was all in bad taste and it didn’t take too long for people on social media to call out the disservice that the TV media is doing to the iconic actress.
Meanwhile, the Indian Embassy in UAE is working closely with the Dubai police officials to complete all the necessary formalities before Sridevi’s body is flown to Mumbai where she will be cremated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday
- Prabhas makes surprising revelation
- Vijay Sethupathi joins Uppena