From RGV to Farhan Akhtar, several leading celebrities across India have slammed TV channels for sensationalising details that were, reportedly, shared by Dubai police officials about Sridevi’s death. While the investigation is still on, reports suggest that she died due to accidental drowning in a bathtub.
As soon as the news broke, it spread like wild fire and several TV channels began airing visuals with a speculative representation of how she might have passed away. Few channels even called panelists to the studio to discuss this incident. Many felt that this was all in bad taste and it didn’t take too long for people on social media to call out the disservice that the TV media is doing to the iconic actress.
Meanwhile, the Indian Embassy in UAE is working closely with the Dubai police officials to complete all the necessary formalities before Sridevi’s body is flown to Mumbai where she will be cremated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster
- Rashmika back in Mumbai to shoot with the legend
- Sensational announcement on NTR30 on the way
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter