Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala and young hero Naga Shaurya had teamed up with each other for the first time in 2014 and the result was the hit rom-com, Oohalu Gusagusalaade. The duo had joined hands once again for Jio Achyuthananda, Avasarala’s second directorial venture.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Srinivas Avasarala and Naga Shaurya are going to work together for the third time. Apparently, Srinivas is planning a film with Naga Shaurya playing the male lead. The film’s story is said to be set in the US.
Sai Korrapati, who had produced Oohalu Gusagusalaade and Jyo Achyuthananda, will once again pool in resources for the project, the reports say. We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Vijay Sethupathi’s new mission to sign more Telugu films
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon