Films on famous celluloid stars in India is a common thing. Very soon, a Tamil film titled Enkitta Mothathe, based on the die-hard fans of legendary Tamil stars Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, will be hitting the screens.
Starring noted cinematographer Natarajan Subramaniam of A..Aa fame and Sanchita Shetty and Parvathy Nair as the main leads, this film is set to open in cinemas on December 2nd. This out and out entertainer is directed by Ramu Chellappa and co-produced by Eros International and RV Films.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties