In this section, we at 123telugu will give our readers some interesting info about Indian films. Be it the actors, technicians, iconic scenes, action, making, box office, and music, we will ask you a question related to it.
Today’s question is about the legendary director Raghavendra Rao. This star director wrote a script for a multi-starrer and wanted to cast three superstars but the film did not materialize. Who are those three actors with whom Raghavdnra Rao wanted to make this film? Answer the question in the comments section below and we will reveal the right answer later in the evening.
The right answer is Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, and Venkatesh, and the film had a working title of Triveni Sangaman. This film was supposed to be Raghavendra Rao’s 100th film and he wanted to cast these big stars but the film did not shape up. He went on to make Gangotri as his 100th project and introduced Allu Arjun.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?