Around twenty members belonging to the unit of upcoming Telugu comedy film, ‘Yetakaram.com’, has been missing ever since the earthquake struck in Kathmandu yesterday. The unit was shooting very close to the epicenter and they all went missing since the tragedy.
Family members of the shooting crew are worried as they cannot trace the missing persons with communication systems severely destructed in Nepal. The director of the film, Veerender Reddy, is a close relative of senior director SV Krishna Reddy.
Many other tourists from the Telugu states are stuck in the adverse conditions in Nepal and the government officials are trying hard to rescue them.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry